What We Offer Children
A Quality Curriculum
- Education focused ‘Development Matters’ curriculum, designed by highly qualified and experienced early years practitioners and delivered so that the children have fun whilst learning
- Individual, written child development records, observations and portfolios.
- Offering planned and unplanned activities.
- Key worker systems
- Age appropriate grouping and resources, including computers
- Children with special educational needs are included in our setting and we adapt our routines and activities to make it an inclusive practice.
- Swimming lessons
- French lessons
- Keep fit sessions (instructor comes into the nursery once a week)
- Music; 'Music Go Round'
- Forestry - Once a year.
- Annual fundraising event for a chosen charity
- Regular parent evenings